Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 2!!

Hello!!!! Greetings from the MTC!!
Thanks to everyone who has written me, your letters have helped me so much!!
Well, the MTC is still great, i love my companion, Sis Trottier and I love my Zone and district... We all get slap happy around 7 at night because we are soooooo tired from the day... its kinda funny...
THe food is still horrible.. haha i eat soup and salad and desserts... its really unfortunate...One of the Native Russians that are here called it Plastic haha
THe language is incredibly hard, but i know without the lords hand in all of this i wouldnt be where i am. I can pray and read and testify and meet someone in russian and its pretty amazing to know i didnt do all of it by myself. The Lord is definetly a part of all this.
Funny story! we had a "dress and grooming" class for the sister and a quote from teh Relief society president at the MTC talking about cleavage and covering it up she said "where much is given much is required" haha i about fell off my chair!!! it was hysterical she related a scripture to cleavage!! hahahaha
SO i am finally kinda getting to be a sister missionary.. my companion and i were talking about how awesome it would be to make legit Book of Mormon movies.. hahahaha i sat there and was like "OOOOh NOOOO i didnt just say that... im truly a sister missionary..."  it was hysterical!!
And i actually forgot what kind of phone i used to have and when i remembered i forgot how to use it hahaha its super weird how i have only been here for two weeks and i feel like its been 12954793 years...
Its truly an amamzing thing...
I am ALREADY sick of my clothes... surprise surprise right? haaha i am still worldly even as a sister... oh well!!

Well i am kinda of out of time! we dont get much here but to those who sent me letters i appreciate them more than you know!
and a final sister missionary thought.. Remember Christ during Christmas... honestly, he is the reason I am out here and i know that more now than i ever here.. without him we would not be here...
I love all you guys and i will write next week!!!!! Have a fun time at home for the hollidays!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
Love always, sister west!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment