Thursday, January 27, 2011

3 More Weeks!

HELLO!!!!
  Can you believe that time is flying by so fast! i only have 3 more weeks
  here at the MTC!! i cant believe i have almost been here for 3 months.. it
  kinda freaks me out. I dont have my travel plans yet... i get them probably
  next week sometime so right when i get them i will let you know as soon as i
  can!
  Well... everything is pretty much the same here at the MTC... like i said
  last time we got to take the Native russians around when they got here.
  There are 2 sisters and 4 elders and they are all sooooo funny! They come to
  this MTC cause this is where the russian speakers come i guess? i am not
  sure. It was actually really cool today we got to go through with 2 of the
  elders to take their endowments out. Its quite an amazing experience to be
  there with them. We try to talk to them all the time an its hysterical cause
  they just laugh at our horrible russian haha. And sometimes, they just start
  speaking russian at us and we just sit there and i am always like "you KNOW
  i dont know what you are saying" and they just laugh cause they all know
  really good english.
  Oh! we start speaking russian 24/7 tomrorow.... yes for 3 weeks we cannot
  speak any english here... that... should be interesting... haha Its actually
  physically draining trying to speak Russian all day...
  Well hmm.. sorry my thoughts arent all gathered yet and nothing much has
  happened so i am just going to start answering questions... i am going to
  send actually letters to every who wrote me today anyway so maybe this email
  shouldnt go out this week..
  Mom... i only got your first email i dont know if you sent another one but
  this one had questions on it? well to answer them...
  And any kind of phone card i guess...  i dont know how to use on anyway...
  just one i can just on a pay phone probably?
  And NO black and white shirt?? are you sure it wasnt there? haha oh well i
  guess.. thanks for sending that package i appreciate it alot! did you send
  it by the way?? like is it on its way here?

  Grandma! I am soooo happy grandpa went to church again! tell him if he has
  any questions to ask me or the missionaries! i am soooo excited about this
  you have no idea... oh
  and about the family... Remember the question i asked in my other email
  about them not wanting to join? i dont know.. maybe they could send me an
  email or something... just cause i think if i can understand their concerns
  it will help me alot in russia. and grandma.. chelsea i know got the temple
  bag for her mom i am not sure if she got the other ones.. but she got the
  white one! so thanks soo much! and thanks for the bars and hats that are on
  their way!! and i am going to send you and grandpa letters soon too!

  Dad... NO haircut yet? i am sooo sorry! wish i could be there.... 16 more
  months and i will be there to cut your hair. oh... and you make me want good
  food everytime you tell me you ate chicken wings or something! not fair!

  Rach.... how are ya doing? is gainer reading the BOM? did you get my last
  letter? hows ned? maybe not in the picture anymore? haha i dont know

  Jess... Thanks soooo much for the pictures!!!! i loved them soo much!!!
  haha especially the one of you and sam that said "we look so hot" hahahah
  that was so funny!
  OH AND WHAT THE HECK! you guys were actually IN the MTC!!!!! i was freaking
  out when i saw those pictures!! i didnt know you went inside!!! i wish i
  could have seen you!! and i am so happy the kids are reading too!

  By the way fam... how is EVERYONE doing on  Reading the book of mormon and
  going to the temple?? Mom dad rachel??? if i have to be doing this 24/7 you
  guys can do a little too hahah keep me updated

  Tell the rest of the fam i say hi... like everyone! jamie jackie tami jeff
  ruth jerry will eliza brenner grandpa sam and alll the kids! i miss everyone
  so much but i know this is where i need to be!

  Well family... just know that i love you so much and i love my mission. Its
  super hard but i am so happy i am here...I have learned so much through
  prayer and scriptures already that I cant even believe it.... The scriptures
  actually make sense now... its kinda crazy.. and they gospel has been
  simplified for me so well that i feel i can understand and teach it... Maybe
  not in russian... but i am catching on..
  Im sorry this is so random but i dont have much to say this week. I love you
  guys a lot and am so thankful for your support... Everyone! I love your Dear
  Elders so much! So i will try to have a more interesting email next week k?
  i am sending a few pictures home and right when i am about to leave i will
  send cds again so you can see all of them. and mom you are saving the cds
  so i can delete my pictures right?
 all of my friends wrote me this week so they will all get letters from me too...

  Oh! and by the way... when i leave i can send boxes to provo for free.. so
  when i send things home i might send them to my friends and then jess...
  maybe you can pick them up? i dont know we can figure that out for sure next
  week...
  Oh mom.. one more thing.. I actually i got all the letters
  from the young women and stuff so i will send a letter to them. I appreciate
  it.. But alsooo...
  if you can tell me my balance in my account? and i might need maybe like
  $100 more dollars put in there when i actually fly to russia for luggage and
  stuff... i just know know exactly how much money i am going to need and i
  dont have that much cash on me... plus right when i get there i buy all my
  stuff so i might need some cash. Just let me know about my account at wells
  fargo... i left you the info so if you could check that. and also... what
  happened to my chase bank one?? did we cancel that? OH! and another thing...
  talk to wells fargo and let them know i am going to russia.. cause a lot of
  times they have to know i am in russia or they will close the account once i
  use it there... thats another thing...
  Sorry theres sooo much! but ok... i will write you guys better letters...
  like real letters... when i have time. Tell grace i am sending her a letter!
  oh! did she get her birthday card too? oh! i want pictures of baby savannah
  too!!
  hah ok sorry I ask for wayyy to much! but ok... i love you guys soooo much!
  and send me phone numbers too ok? like jess rach dad grandma cause i can
  call everyone when i am at the airport!! that would be great!! LOVE YOU
  SOOOOO  MUCH!!!!!!! i will keep you updated better next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment