Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Im kinda making it.... haha

 Hello family! kinda weird that i was seding you a message now.. since I basically talked to you yesterday! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me... and sorry if i was being weird over the weekend... it was just hard being home and knowing that i was going to have to say goodbye all over again.. i promise i am not that weird... its just wasnt the best having to leave again... Other than that thanks to everyone who came and visited me... it was really fun to see everyone and know that I still have friends! haha
 Mom, thanks again for coming... sorry if it wasnt the trip you were looking for but i really was appreciative that you came. It helped a lot having you ther. By the way, my package came yesterday! so i was super excited. thanks again for sending it i am happy i feel like i have everything.
 Jess, thanks for being there too... it was great to be there with your family.. I know the weekend was crazy but it was great to have your help too. I really couldnt imagine being at the MTC during that... Im glad I got a little break

 Well.. yesterday i had my physical therapy and the doctor is going to try to get me to leave on monday. President Harrison kept my travel plans so as of now i do get to leave monday, but its all up to My surgeon and the other doctor here... Im going to talk to My surgeon tomorrow and see what he says.... And if he gives me the go ahead then i will be ok to go... But im not sure he will... we will see... Honestly, as much as i want to get out of   here, i know if my knee isnt feeling better than it is now then i wont let myself leave on monday... THe lord wouldnt want me out there when i am not back to normal. So pray that my knee feels better by monday. A lot of whats hurting is beacuse its still swolen and because its just really sore... My quad hurts a lot so we will see how much better it will get...I think i will be able to keep you guys in the know though... It will be obvious when i dont call on monday that i havent left... So the plan is we leave salt lake at 830... and then we fly to new york... I wont be able to call from new york cause we dont have a long delay... we are literally running from one flight to the other...
 Then we fly from new york to moscow and in moscow we have a 12 hour delay... 12 hours! can you believe that!! i dont know if i will be able to call you from moscow either we will see... Then from Moscow we fly to Novosibirsk,...So all in all ... we have 3 days traveling.. and depending on where we are serving in novosibirsk.. we could have another 3 days! kinda crazy i know...

 So if i dont call you then that means that i didnt leave monday and be expecting an email tuesday i guess.....

 Well... the past two days have been pretty hard though.. its a lot of slow walking and i have been really tired.... I think my body gets really exhausted so i hope that stops soon... I had to take a nap yesterday and its pday so i wil probably sleep today too... Hmm.. other than that not much new has happened since you saw or talked to me haha

 Oh! Brooke! i am going to send a box of all my extra stuff to you and i will put jessicas number in the box! if you can call her when you get it thatwould be great!!! then she can come get it oooor... i know sometimes kylie goes up there so she can come get it from you when she goes to do their hair! and ps... thanks for doing my boots for me i really appreciate it!oh! and ps... to all my wonderful friends! thanks so much for coming to see me... Happy birthday again Kristin! i couldnt remember if i had told you but i hope i did! so happy Birthday! i hope your 21st was great!!! and ash.. i realized that i didnt write your name in my last email but i did realize right after and i am soooo sorry!! i love you sooo much! thanks for coming by!

 And all my other friends! i love yousooo much! so great talking to you or seeing you!!!!!! You guys are so great! and if i was boring i am sorry i wasstill a missionary it was weird hahaha

 Family... great to talk to you too..now i will be able to see you in just 15 months! kinda crazy huh! doesnt seem long at all!
 \
 Ok well to everyone! you can still send me dear elders to Russia i think it is free! and you can all send me emails!! My email address is kaitlin.west@myldsmail.net i might not be able to email you back but i will try the best i can!!! and mail... just know it takes like 21437895438932 days to get to russia and i only get mail every 2 months! but if you send mail just know i would love it!!!!

 Other than that i dont think i have anything else to say! Just know how much i love my mission and how much i know that god has a hand in everything... I trust the lord with all my heart right now and i know that if i do his will, i will be granted success... I love this church and what it stands for...Sometimes things get hard and we get down on ourselves.. i know that today i have been really frustrated cause i cant really walk  but honestly, i know that the lord has a plan and i just need to trust him cause he knows what hes doing better than i know what im doing....I know i am supposed to be out here and thats all that matters... if i get to russia a week or two later thats ok... its just all part of the big plan. In the scheme of this, this life is just like a blink of an eye anyway... theres so much more to this life than our mortal lives... so in the big pictures... 2 extra weeks is nothing! i will still go serve an honorable mission and teach the people of russia i need to teach... I lovethis work and i am so grateful that i am a missionary... I have a lot to work on but i know as i strive to do my best that i can be the person i am meant to be. I will still make mistakes but thats what the atonement is for right? Christ suffered for each one of us so that we could make mistakes and so we could correct them... I am so happy to be a part of this church...

 I love you all so much and thanks again for helping me out this weekend! i really needed it and i appreciate it... and again, sorry if i was weird... it was just a different experience for me... I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!!!

 llove- cectpa bect

No comments:

Post a Comment